2014년 9월 23일 화요일

Tteokbokki(떡볶이)

  I love 'Tteokbokki(떡볶이)'.
  You can easily find out the recipe of Tteokbokki with googling.
  So I will omit the recipe. One thing I want to give you a tip for making a delicious tteokbokki, use the water infused with anchovies instead of just water.
  Near Hanyang University, '악어 떡복이(The crocodile tteokbokki)' is the best and '스마일 떡볶이(Smile tteokbokki)' is good, too.

  Tteokbokki can divide into two types, gochujang tteokbokki and soy sauce tteokbokki. soy sauce tteokbokki is called '궁중 떡볶이' in Korean. '궁중' means Court. It isn't found the exact origin of tteokbokki, But it supposed that tteokbokki may be a noble food.

  I want to introduce a tteokbokki restaurant '분식당', near the subway station '뚝섬유원지(Ttukseom Resort)'. This is why I post about tteokbokki. This restaurant's tteokbokki is the best! So delicious! I recommend you. If you trust me and go there, You won't regret it.

댓글 2개:

  1. I love 악어떡볶이! Well, but I haven't been to 스마일떡볶이 and the one in ttukseom. I might go there sometime with my friend! Thank you for suggesting some nice ttukbokki restaurants :)

    답글삭제
  2. Actually I never ate tteokbokki in the past, but recently I know about real taste of tteokbokki!. So I'm eating this regularly, once a week. Why don't we visit that tteokbokki house named '분식당' together tomorrow?

    답글삭제