2014년 9월 30일 화요일

About 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'

 
  This movie, 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind', was released in 2004.
  To be brief, this is a love story of Joel(Jim Carrey) and Clementine(Kate Winslet). But this is a not simple romance drama.
  In this movie, you can erase your memory about a person you know.
  One day after a quarrel with her  boyfriend Joel, Clementine erased her memory about him. So he erased his memory about her, too. Erasing his memory, he realized that he really loves her. I will end up telling the story to not spoil.
  This movie tells us about true love. If you watch this movie, you will think about a love, a destiny or something like that.
  The point, I was interesting about this movie, is Jim Carrey's serious acting in a romance movie! I first saw Jim Carrey in the movie 'The Mask'. Since then, he appeared in many comedy movies. With this movie, you can find out Jim Carrey's a different attractive acting like me. This movie is worth watching if you like Jim Carrey.
  If you know good movies, please recommend me movies:)

댓글 2개:

  1. Seeing other people's them, i found yours and read it. I really really like movie.
    I searched the movie you are introducting " eternal sunshine...". Many people think it is a good movie. In fact, i don't like romance that much, i'd like to see jim carrey's changing. Later i'll try.
    As i don't like romance, I want to recommend "Kingdom of Heaven", action movie.
    It's about religion war for jerusalem in medieval era. I really recommend it!
    Thank you for teaching me a good movie!

    답글삭제
  2. I also watched this movie about 4 years ago. It was really touching. It make me thinking about love deeply. Also, I knew Jim Carrey's acting make this movie more perfect.
    I want to recommned you to watch '50 First Dates '. This movie sotry also contain erased love momory :).

    답글삭제